Without a doubt, cloud-based services are all the rage among individual consumers and major organizations alike.
The main reason so many individuals and organizations are choosing to switch to cloud-based services is to enjoy the convenience and security such services have the potential to provide. Unfortunately, many small businesses encounter some difficulty in the transition to cloud computing due to the lack of knowledge and expertise. This means that quite a few small businesses are needlessly going without the many advantages of cloud computing.
We offer cloud services to small businesses with 5 to 50 users. We realize that simply because a business is small in size does not mean that the organization cannot stand to benefit immensely from cloud computing. In fact, we believe that cloud computing is most optimal for small businesses, as it allows these organizations to forgo issues with total cost of ownership for pricey hardware.
Scaling the Cloud
403Tech permits the small businesses it serves to scale up or scale down their use of cloud services at a moment’s notice. This ensures that our clients will only have to pay for what they need, nothing more and nothing less. It also means that our clients will only pay a fraction of what it would cost to own the necessary infrastructure and pay for the necessary manpower themselves.
Our Cloud Services
Our cloud services give our clients an inexpensive and easy way to store and protect their data. We help our clients set up backup systems, servers, and networking in the cloud. More detail about the services 403Tech provides is discussed below:
- Cloud Spam Filtering – 403Tech provides services related to cloud spam filtering, such as email continuity, email spam filtering, and signature management.
- Cloud Backup – We provide a file level backup service with unlimited retention. This allows for data recovery after a disaster. The local vault and offsite restoration to cloud server allows for a quick restore.
- Cloud Email – Keeping your email on the cloud is not only convenient, but also secure. Our cloud email services will allow you to exchange your email mailbox and calendars with shared contacts. The Microsoft Office program will always be the most up-to-date version.
- Cloud Antivirus – Our antivirus software is management-free and will scan computers daily to keep the system secure. This software is better than the average antivirus because it blocks websites deemed unsafe and asks for user approval before permitting the website to load.
- Cloud Servers – Clients can pay a monthly fee for support and uptime of cloud servers.
- Cloud Phone Systems – Clients can pay a monthly fee for pure VoIP phone calling with features like caller ID voicemail, call forwarding, voicemail-to-email dictation, and call attendant.
- Cloud Document Management – This service will help clients keep track of their passwords and assets. The easy-to-use online portal will allow for the sharing of network topology diagrams.
- Cloud Security – This service will provide DNS-level protection against malware, spyware, phishing, botnets, and the crypto virus. It also provides the fastest route to a destination through top-level DNS servers. This service will allow clients to block certain websites from access by employees.
Cloud services can offer small businesses the opportunity to boost their performance and productivity seemingly exponentially. If you’re interested in our cloud services, don’t hesitate to contact 403Tech by email or phone for more information or a consultation.