Different technologies work best for different companies.
The main advantage of having so many options to choose from in terms of technology is that we are able to select the technology that is most suitable for our needs. Essentially, there is no need for individuals or businesses to settle when it comes to their technology needs. Unfortunately, the issue of compatibility is one of the main cons of having so many technology options to choose from.
Fortunately, here at 403Tech, we realize that our clients use a large variety of different technologies. In order to better serve our clients, we have strived to become proficient at the use of as many technologies as possible. That way, our clients won’t have to deal with lackluster services as we attempt to get past the huge learning curves associated with developing a technical expertise in most technologies.
Our Technical Expertise
Our technicians are experts in all popular technologies, from Microsoft Servers to the Android mobile operating system. Here are just a few of the many technologies that we have technical expertise in:
- Cisco Meraki – We have partnered with Cisco Meraki to ensure that we are able to provide quality WiFi, routing, and security services to our customers. This solution also serves as the foundation of our cloud-based services, which enable clients to store their data in a secure and convenient way. Without a doubt, Cisco Meraki is a key leader in the industry of cloud networking. If it weren’t for this solution, 403Tech would be hard-pressed to provide such efficiency, scalability, and manageability with its cloud-based services.
- Microsoft Servers – Many organizations choose to deploy Microsoft Server, as this software is considered to be an industry standard. The Windows Server is essentially a group of operating systems. 403Tech is able to make use of this software to support data storage, enterprise-level management, communications, and applications. Our technicians are proficient in the use of both Microsoft Server 2008 and Microsoft Server 2012, so clients don’t need to worry about upgrading their software to be able to fully take advantage of the services we provide.
- Dell Servers – While 403Tech mainly serves small businesses that can’t afford to buy much infrastructure, our technicians possess great technical expertise when it comes to Dell servers. This is partly because we maintain plenty of infrastructure on our premises so that we can provide quality services. Our clients who simply don’t have the resources or manpower to properly maintain their infrastructure are in good hands if they opt to have 403Tech take care of the maintenance of their Dell servers.
- Lenovo workstations – Lenovo workstations are incredibly popular among professionals and organizations across many industries. Clients who use Lenovo workstations with Windows in their workplaces can trust 403Tech to ensure these workstations are working optimally at all times.
- Android / iOS – Without a doubt, mobile technology is all the rage among individuals and organizations alike. If you make use of the Android and iOS mobile operating systems in your workplace, you can trust our technicians to handle your every need. Since mobile technology can pose a huge security and privacy threat if not handled correctly, we will ensure the security of your Android and iOS technology.
- Office 365 Experts – Very few businesses would be able to function as productively and efficiently without the help of Microsoft Office. Our technicians are well-versed in the features Office 365 provides. Being able to have the latest version of Office when it becomes available allows your staff to keep up with the newest technology and features all while utilizing Microsoft’s Cloud.
- “Microsoft Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud” Solutions Experts – Our technicians are certified as Microsoft Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions experts, which means they will have no trouble providing quality cloud-based services for your cloud computing needs.
As you can see, our clients are in good hands no matter the technology they choose to employ. For more information about our technical expertise, don’t hesitate to contact us.