403Tech Inc. is comprised of a dynamic group of professionals dedicated to bringing Fortune 500 I.T. solutions to small and mid-sized businesses in Calgary. We understand the distinctive needs of this niche market and have based our business model around providing our clients with a superior quality IT solution that has been previously out of reach due to cost and personnel factors – a solution that is extremely versatile, scalable to company size, and can be customized to virtually any business sector.
We are looking to hire a Tier 3 Technical Support Representative. The Tier 3 Technical Support Representative will mainly be responsible for taking part in various client related projects. The Tier 3 Technical Support Representative will also be responsible for creating Statements of Work, onboarding new clients, and handling emergency escalations.
The Tier 3 Technical Support Representative responsibilities include:
Creation of SOWs (Statements of Work) 20%
- Establish clear SOWs to ensure expectations and needs are clearly established.
Emergency Escalations 5%
- Handle appropriate escalations
- Week long rotational on-call every 5 weeks
On-Boarding Tasks 10%
- Work on onboarding tasks in conjunction with the Business Technology Analysts.
- Work closely with both the Service Desk and the Business Technology Analysts to ensure that all of the clients’ needs are met.
- Ensure the Customer Care Technicians and Service Desk Engineers are made aware of any issues discovered while on site.
Project Related Work 65%
- Work with the projects team on various client related projects.
- Ensure both deadlines and budgets are met in addition to ensuring client satisfaction
- Regularly bring innovative ideas to team meetings and client projects.
- Regular afterhours (evenings and weekends) deployment paid hourly on top of salary.
- At least 3 years of experience with VMware AND Hyper V
- At least 1 years of experience with Storage Area Network (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft Exchange Server ( Migration & troubleshooting experience preferred).
- At least 6 years of experience with Microsoft server 2003 and higher
- At least 3 years of experience with managed switches
- At least 2 years of experience with managed firewalls
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, Astaro appliances CSSA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Strong written and spoken English
- Strong “on-the-fly” Diagnostic abilities
- Ability to think creatively
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Familiarity with today’s technology
- Drivers’ license is mandatory
Join our team today. Click here to apply online.