403Tech Inc. is comprised of a dynamic group of professionals dedicated to bringing Fortune 500 I.T. solutions to small and mid-sized businesses in Calgary. We understand the distinctive needs of this niche market and have based our business model around providing our clients with a superior quality IT solution that has been previously out of reach due to cost and personnel factors – a solution that is extremely versatile, scalable to company size, and can be customized to virtually any business sector.
We are looking to hire a Tier 3 Technical Support Representative. The Tier 3 Technical Support Representative will mainly be responsible for taking part in various client related projects. The Tier 3 Technical Support Representative will also be responsible for creating Statements of Work, onboarding new clients, and handling emergency escalations.
The Tier 3 Technical Support Representative responsibilities include:
Creation of SOWs (Statements of Work) 20%
- Establish clear SOWs to ensure expectations and needs are clearly established.
Emergency Escalations 5%
- Handle appropriate escalations
- Week long rotational on-call every 5 weeks
On-Boarding Tasks 10%
- Work on onboarding tasks in conjunction with the Business Technology Analysts.
- Work closely with both the Service Desk and the Business Technology Analysts to ensure that all of the clients’ needs are met.
- Ensure the Customer Care Technicians and Service Desk Engineers are made aware of any issues discovered while on site.
Project Related Work 65%
- Work with the projects team on various client related projects.
- Ensure both deadlines and budgets are met in addition to ensuring client satisfaction
- Regularly bring innovative ideas to team meetings and client projects.
- Regular afterhours (evenings and weekends) deployment paid hourly on top of salary.
- At least 3 years of experience with VMware AND Hyper V
- At least 1 years of experience with Storage Area Network (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft Exchange Server ( Migration & troubleshooting experience preferred).
- At least 6 years of experience with Microsoft server 2003 and higher
- At least 3 years of experience with managed switches
- At least 2 years of experience with managed firewalls
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, Astaro appliances CSSA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Strong written and spoken English
- Strong “on-the-fly” Diagnostic abilities
- Ability to think creatively
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Familiarity with today’s technology
- Drivers’ license is mandatory
Join our team today. Click here to apply online.
Scott Gallupe of 403Tech Discusses Cybersecurity Threats in Business in Calgary Article
The COVID-19 pandemic sent businesses scrambling to pivot from an office-based environment to a remote workforce. A recent issue of Business in Calgary featured 403Tech President Scott Gallupe, who advised on how local businesses can protect their IT systems from cybersecurity threats. He explained that passwords and video collaboration tools are possible entryways for viruses and malware. The article, Alright, Stop, Collaborate and Listen, features several local IT leaders, describes the issues faced by business owners during the pandemic and provides guidance on ways to protect business data from ransomware and other types of cyberattacks.
Learn how 403Tech protects businesses from cybersecurity risks by visiting their website or calling (403) 215-7506.