403Tech Inc. is comprised of a dynamic group of professionals dedicated to bringing I.T. solutions to small and mid-sized businesses in Calgary.
For this position, we are looking for key candidates who possess a strong service/support orientation. The Network Support Engineer will be responsible for maintaining the design and integrity of customer’s internal infrastructures. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
Please attach resume, cover letter and salary expectations and send to
careers @ 403tech.com
As part of the IT team in Calgary, this individual is responsible for providing onsite support to all customers including support through email, support tickets and phone calls.
- Provide support to clients via email, support tickets and phone calls on a day to day basis.
- User Setup and Maintenance in Active Directory and applications
- Desktop/Laptop Setup – Troubleshooting, Installing and Configuration through Help Bench
- Provide input and create user documentation
- Proactive communication of application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders
- Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development or consideration for purchase.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
- Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the organization.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, and/or 3 to 5 years equivalent work experience.
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with enterprise and desktop applications, including Microsoft Suite, Window (including desktop setup, installation and deployment), and Microsoft 365
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Able to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures.
- Knowledge of trends in technology relating to software applications.
- Experience with building and maintaining databases for query and problem tracking.
Skills and Knowledge
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software development and delivery concepts, as well as technical application issues.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- May require off hours support
- Requires a vehicle
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- Some local travel may be required.
Join our team today.